Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winners For Sketch 61


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jennifer has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Lori Tecler
Inking Aloud


Another amazing week in the Freshly Made Sketches gallery!!  I am so grateful for the inspiration that comes from seeing everyone's creations!  Thanks to all who played along with my sketch! 

I had such a hard time choosing a winner out of all the fabulous work but I kept coming back to Lori's card over and over.  The lovely neutral colors that have just enough pop are wonderful.  Those trees are so perfect for the season!  Lori's corduroy ribbon layered with the twine is a super final touch.  Congratulations Lori, you are my pick for Queen of Clean this week! 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jen M!

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to all the others!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Allisa!

Wow, such wonderful cards by everyone!

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you Linda for choosing my snowman card! Made me smile :) Congrats to all the winners!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Congrats to all the winners, beautiful cards!!

Lori said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jennifer! I'm so honored! Congratulations to all of the winners--such beautiful cards!